Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today's Farmer's Market...the crazies are in town!

What a beautiful day to go to the Madison Farmer's Market and play on the Capital Square!  I think we sometimes take for granted what a great thing it is to have such a booming market and see so many people in community at one place.  We always go our same route and end up on the southwest corner playing in the grass under the same tree.  Lindson loves to run and play in the bushes and up around the capital building.  Sierra is becoming more brave everyday and she is not shy to go up to strangers and give them a hug at all!  It is very comical...and of course, she is adorable so everyone plays with her.  We got to meet several friends there today and it was so great to get to chat a bit.  I controlled the camera today and got some fun shots of Adam and the kids...being crazy of course!  Enjoy!

I told Lindson to make a funny face and this is what he came up with...pretty cute!

Two peas in a pod...

Man, I wonder where Sierra gets that big mouth from??  Hmmm :)

This would be Adam and Lindson's "normal state of things"!

And I'm spent...


1 comment:

ann said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great time. Fun pictures of two of my favorite guys! And I love Sierra's little red chucky shoes. :)