Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy as (and cute as) BEES!

Well it has been a while since our last post and I apologize!  So much has been going on over the past couple weeks that we are just now starting to catch up with life.  Adam finished working at his marketing job on June 3rd and then proceeded to have a photo shoot everyday since practically.  We then went home to go to (and for Adam to shoot) a wedding for Adam's cousin, Josh.  The kids and I also visited with some family in New Richmond, WI which was a nice visit.  Then it was Sierra's 1st birthday this past Sunday!!  We had a little gathering of family and friends and it was really great (more pictures and video of that when I get them from Ann).  And to top it all off, I have been slowly mentally preparing, and actually preparing, to go back to work.  It is a hard transition emotionally so I am trying to soak up as much of this family time as I can.  I took these pictures of Sierra last week during the gorgeous weather we had and just haven't gotten around to posting them.  She is such a doll...I love seeing the sun on her beautiful face and her beautiful red curls!  We plan on getting outside a lot more this week now that the rain seems to have stopped for now...can't wait!











No comments: