Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hanging with the little man...

Today the kids' naps were a bit offset (until now) so I had the chance to spend one-on-one time with them both today.  I decided that it would be a good day to shoot some pictures of Lindson because he is so difficult to take pictures of lately.  Let's just say that he moves so fast that most of the pics end up more than blurry.  Lindson and I have a ritual during Sierra's morning nap that consists of first watching a short sing-a-long movie in the office followed by going outside to play and explore.  Lindson has quite the imagination and enjoys being outside getting a bit dirty :).  Not surprising knowing who his parents are!

Lindson and I lounging in the office while singing songs along with the movie...


Then we venture outside...


Lindson pretending that the glass is a camera...trying to be like Dad!


One of the few times I got him to look at me without running away!

Lindson checking something out...I believe it is an old stone grinder.

Playing by the deck...always fun to explore!


In case you were wondering, Lindson is wearing my old coat from when I was about 4 years old that is a replica of the "trucker jacket" my dad had when he drove semi hauling brewer's grain.  It has stood the test of time and is still in great condition...and Lindson loves it!

Lindson giving Gracie a hug and kiss while saying, "Awww, I wuv you!"  Too cute!


Something in the tree catches Lindson's eye...


Lindson has such a curious and enthusiastic spirit about him.  Everything he sees gets quite the reaction (lots of "WOWS!" can be heard where ever Lindson is).  He also loves pointing out the birds (or really anything) and saying "Look at that!"  He is our little man who loves the wonders of this world and it is such a joy watching him grow!

No comments: