Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lindson and his bike trailer

The family went for a bike ride two nights ago and when we came back I didn't put the trailer away. The next day Lindson spent about an hour "fixing" the trailer and when he was bored with that he wanted me to take him for a ride. Instead I hooked his bike up to the trailer so he could pull it around. He was super excited about it and I thought it was hilarious. He was cruising around the yard and around the house and kept asking for me to sit in the trailer....I declined, but I did put Sierra in it and Lindson thought she was "big" so maybe that is a little too much weight for the little man. 

Funny face he's been doing a lot lately

Sierra directing traffic
Cruising down a bumpy section of the footpath
Looking cute

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I can't believe how big they're getting! Love your pictures! Give them a hug for me cuz I miss them so.